Pray For Israel and Nations
1. Pray for Repentance of Israel
Please pay attention to this note:
[This year is Israel’s 70th anniversary but the Israeli government allows the Gay Pride Parade in eight Israeli cities between June 8th till August 2nd and the finale of the parade took place in Jerusalem on August 2nd. This has opened a huge gap for the enemy. When Israel celebrates the founding of the nation 70 years ago, Satan enticed the Israeli people to enter into demonstrations promoting homosexuality, to sin against God and to provoke His indignation, so that surrounding enemies may take the chance to attack Israel. Its ultimate purpose is to block and thwart God’s plan to bring His divine calling and destiny for Israel to fullness, especially at such a season when Israel enters her 70th year of establishment. But our God is victorious. Let us join us to pray for Israel and believe that God will completely turn Israel around and regain lost ground.]
- Ask God to forgive the Israeli government for allowing gay parades throughout Israel
- May God give Israel the spirit of repentance and save the souls of Israelites
- Let the fire of the Holy Spirit continue to cleanse Israel, especially the places where the parades have passed by and the hearts of the people in those cities. May God have mercy on Israel, and rid Israel of the defilement caused by the gay parades, both on the land and on people’s heart
Pray for Prime Minister of Israel, Netanyahu – Abba Father, as you said, “The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases.” (Proverbs 21:1) We pray for the Prime Minister of Israel, Netanyahu。By your great power and love, may the precious salvation come upon him and make him a clean heart and an upright spirit to govern Israel, leading Israel to repent and return to God. May you bless him and his family. Protect them and watch their coming and going.
2. Praying for the Turmoil of Gaza-the border。
[In the news: 8/9 Hamas fired more than 150 rockets into the Israeli Gaza border residential areas; there were some injuries in Israel. Israel also retaliated with rockets at 140 Hamas’ military locations in Gaza. The long-term cease-fire negotiations between the two sides was interrupted. Hamas said the move was in retaliation for Israel’s assassination of its members and the blockade of the Gaza Strip. Iran has expressed its support and will do everything in its power to support Palestinian resistance to Israel. The Israeli military said that the Hamas attack on Israel is still under Iranian manipulation. Israel does not rule out retaliation against Iran.
At least 150 rockets have fallen into Israel, and the country’s “Iron Dome” anti-missile system has intercepted at least 11 incoming rockets. Although the interception rate is much lower than expected, the Israeli military said it’s big. Some rockets have fallen into the open space, so the iron scorpion anti-missile system will not intercept these targets. ]
- Pray for the Israeli residents of the Gaza border and nearby: May God show His mercy upon the lives of the Israelites on the Gaza border and minimize the disaster.
- Pray for the Muslim people in Gaza:Ask God’s salvation to come to the innocent people, and let them know the one true God of the supremacy.
- Pray for the Israeli government: Pray for God to pray for the humble spirit, touch the heart of Netanyahu, and lead the people of the country to fast and pray to seek the king of Joshua, as in 20 Chronicles of the Chronicles, to lead all Israel together. To seek God’s help and salvation, to give wisdom and peace to the
- Israeli government, to immediately stop Hamas attacks and prevent the expansion of war.
- Ask God to awaken the people of Gaza to rise up against Hamas – one of the evil leaders who control Gaza.
- Ask God to cutoff the connection of the dark power between Hamas and Iran.
3. Pray For Muslims
[Editor’s Note: The largest population of unreached people is the Muslims. The Editorial Team has brought up Islamic nations and the Muslims in this Fast and Pray period requesting the saints to petition for them. We also hereby remind the missionaries who have been burdened for the Islamic nations to pay special attention to the contents we share here so that we may prepare ourselves to face the challenges associated with mission and ministries in these nations.]
The strategies for Muslims to expand are:
- Through charities: For instance, the Malaysian government would provide incentives to the poor aboriginals to convert to Islam by giving them land, money, subsidies and benefits.
- Through education: For instance, the Malaysian government would set up nursery schools in poor communities and dispatch Muslim teachers. The children will study the Koran at a young age and become mystified with lies and confusions therein. In other countries, the Koran is being taught privately or publicly. The Koran has even become a required course in some countries. Those who do not do well in this class will need to retake the class.
- Through childbearing and migration: The Muslims usually raise many children because each Muslim male can take 4 wives. They increase their population by childbearing; they populate the countries they settle in and make Muslims a majority therein and then transform the local society and culture.
- Radical Muslimsexpand by deploying terrorist attacks. For instance, ISIS has been subverting and occupying Iraq and Syria.
The Islam usually persecute the Christians in the following manners:
- Brain-washingChristian captives day and night with the Koran, to cause confusion in their mind and deprive them of reasoning power.
- Public beheadingor hanging (such as what ISIS does).
- Slavery: Female captives become sex slaves; population trafficking.]
The angel of the Lord found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. And he said, “Hagar, servant of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?” “I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered. Then the angel of the Lord told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” The angel added, “I will so increase your descendants that they will be too numerous to count.” The angel of the Lord also said to her: “You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the Lord has heard of your misery. He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.” She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” (Genesis 16:7-13).
And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. (Genesis 17:20).
Father God we pray:
You promised to bless the descendants of Ishmael and You would do it according to Your own word. You love every soul and wish the whole world to be saved and no one would perish. You desire even more for the wicked to turn from their wicked way. May God who watches over people will begin to speak to the descendants of Ishmael. We hope more Muslims will return to Jesus Christ because there is no name other than the name of Jesus given to us by which we should be saved. Meanwhile, we cry out to You fervently for the Muslim terrorists, that You would forgive them of their unrighteousness, that You would open their eyes which have been veiled by Satan, that you would remove from them the spirit of violence, cruelty and indifference, so that the devil would loosen his grips on this religious group. Father God, fill up the Muslim nations with Your mercy, grace and kindness. Shine Your light into the darkest spots in the hearts of the Muslims. May Your mercy triumph over judgement, so that they turn their hearts and minds to Jesus Christ, no longer being controlled by the dark forces. May God set free from the bondage those people having suffered in this religion and those souls having been persecuted. Heal the heart and soul of everyone who has been hurt by this religion; forgive and have mercy on these Muslim nations. May the blood of Jesus cover heavily these nations. May Jesus Christ receive the souls. The fire of revival of the Holy Spirit will burn in the Muslim countries and in every Muslim family. In the name of Jesus, we declare there will be groups and groups of Muslims who will repent and reconcile with You, with Israel, and with Christians! May the name of Jesus prevail and overcome again and again!
4.Pray for China’s Transformation and Destiny
Psalm 121:5-8 “The Lord watches over you— the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.”
Micah 6:8 “He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
- Pray for the Government and Law Enforcement: [Current events: Recently, the Chinese media has been reporting on a vaccine maker company taking bribes and selling unsafe (fake or expired) vaccines. This incident is creating fear, anger and panic among parents and the public. The government is launching an investigation into this matter of serious concern.]Heavenly Father, we are saddened by such disheartening news and we know Your heart is grieving as well. We ask You to forgive our greed and our unjust and unrighteous deeds of disregarding human life. Lord, comfort the parents and calm their fear and protect the children from any harm. We ask You to raise up just and godly government leaders to remove all kinds of corrupt and unjust practices in China; and bless them with integrity, compassion, justice, humility and fairness to govern the country and bless the people as well as the next generation.
- Pray for the Church in China: [Background: Since the implementation of the revised Regulations on Religious Affairs on 2/1/18, the situation of Christians in China has worsened dramatically: Christian activities are now being monitored strictly. However, some cults like the Eastern Lightning were also banned by the Chinese government.] Abba Father, You are good to the church in China and a stronghold in the days of her trouble. Thank You for using the religious policy to refine the church; let them draw closer to You and be rooted deeper in Your love as they prepare themselves to be the Bride of Christ. Give Your children wisdom and strategy to stand firm and prevail in difficult times. Bless the network used by intercessors to be effective and free from any obstacles, so that the knowledge of the Kingdom of God will advance speedily.
- We bless China to be just, righteous and full of humility; let her relations with other nations to be in the will of God. Let China be a blessing to nations in following areas: politics, economy, military, ethnic groups (including overseas), culture, science and technology, church, diplomacy (relations with neighboring countries, influence in regional or international organizations, and responsibility in the international community), etc. Bless prayer altars across the land and raise up more intercessors to pray for China with one heart, that China would be transformed into an army of prayer warriors and evangelists, a new instrument of threshing sledge, sharp, and having teeth preparing the way for the glory of King Jesus.
- Chairman Xi Jinping of China: Abba Father, thank you for appointing Xi Jinping to be the chairman of the Chinese government. We believe that he will see your blessings, love and mercy for China. May you bless the work of his hands and let him be full of your wisdom. Because of the insights from You, he will walk on the path of truth and righteousness, receive all the riches of the Kingdom of God and lead China into her destiny. We also ask you to bless him and his family. Your protection will come upon him and his family.
5.Pray for Taiwan’s transformation and destiny
[Current events: Taiwan is currently facing unprecedented crises: 1) The same-sex marriage bill and the crisis of immoral health education; 2) Rampant Idolatry: In the past two years, the practice of idolatry has become rampant such as idol processions/pilgrimages and all sort of temple activities and worship ceremonies. This has greatly offended God; 3) The crisis of the Taiwan Independence movement: The Taiwan Independence movement is currently gaining strength causing great tension between China and Taiwan; 4) The invasion of Muslim: Mayor of Taipei, Wenzhe Ke, is promoting Muslim culture by setting up a Muslim prayer room in both the city hall and the Taipei Railway Station. The Turkish government plans to fund the construction of a new mosque in Taipei. In addition to nearly 300,000 Indonesian migrant workers, most of them Muslims, more Muslim students will be coming to Taiwan from Southeast Asia, because of the government’s new Southbound Policy. At present, there are more than 10,000 Muslim students enrolled in universities. They actively organize Islamic clubs on campus, set up prayer rooms, and provide halal food, etc. They also zealously promote Islam on campus.]
Joel 2:12-15 “Yet even now,” declares the Lord, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning; and rend your hearts and not your garments.” Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love; and he relents over disaster. Who knows whether he will not turn and relent and leave a blessing behind him…. Blow the trumpet in Zion; consecrate a fast; call a solemn assembly.“
Isaiah 42:10, 12 “Sing to the Lord a new song, sing his praise from the end of the earth, you the islands and the coastlands and their inhabitants. Let them give glory to the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands and coastlands.”
Psalms 87:3,5 “Glorious things are said of you, O city of God…This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her.”
- Ask God to abolish the Same Sex Marriage Bill: this same-sex marriage bill will be formally implemented next year. Ask God for His mercy to turn around and abolish the bill. Pray for the referendum: definition of marriage by one man and one woman. Ask the Lord to let the referendum pass the censorship at the end of August, so that the marriage, the family and the values in Taiwan are godly.
- Raise Up the church : may the Lord show His mercy and grace, raise up the church to stand on the priesthood, repent and intercede and seek the Lord’s face for Taiwan, and turn Taiwan away from all evil deeds. May the Lord forgive the sins of Taiwan, heal the land of Taiwan, and set up a throne of justice and justice in Taiwan to let the people walk in the light of His faces.
- Salvation comes to Taiwan: ask God to save the soul of Taiwanese Buddhists. Ask God to forgive Taiwan for serious idolatry, and allow pagans to come to Taiwan to hold events like “Tomorrow Land.”. Pray that God will thoroughly cleanse after the pagan worship that defiled the land and heart of people. Ask for the fire of the Holy Spirit to fall and cleanse the land of Taiwan.
- Use the church to transform Muslims: due to the government’s southward open policy, many Muslims came to Taiwan to study or work. Ask the Lord to open the door to evangelism, so that the Lord’s will can be done quickly, and sending workers out to harvest crops. . Ask the Lord to give the church the love for Muslims, share the gospel with them with love, and enable them to know the one true God.
- Raise up the younger generation: let the young people rise up and embrace God passionately.
- Connect the Chinese people globally to reach their destiny: Let Taiwan be awakened and arise to her destiny in the Kingdom of God. Let her accept her calling and anointing to bring forth revival and connect the global Chinese to complete the mission of returning the gospel to Jerusalem.
- Pray for President Tsai Ing-wen : ask the Lord to save her soul, soften her heart, open her eyes, and let her know the true God Jesus Christ. Ask the Lord to give President Tsai the divine wisdom and the love for the people, so that the decisions she made will bring blessings to the church in Taiwan, and can come up with appropriate policies to make the people safe.
- Cross-strait relations: ask the Lord to direct the hearts of the leaders of Taiwan and China, so that the leaders on both sides of the Taiwan Strait can release goodwill in peace and embrace each other with love, so that cross-strait relations are according to God’s will. Upon revival, work together for God’s destiny for the Chinese.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen! Grab much more info relating to uk live casino.
6.Turkey – Pray for the restoration of the power that the Church has lost, and for her return to the basics of faith.
[Spiritual background: Turkey was the birthplace of the early church in the first century AD. The seven churches in Revelation 2 and 3 were all located in Turkey. However, it has become one the least evangelized nations where Christians are severely persecuted. As of now, there are merely 3000 Christians among seventy million population. The Muslims account for 99%. The decline of the Church started when King Constantine admitted pagan practices into Christianity, causing the faith to be controlled by secular forces. Lacking the presence and power of God, hundreds of thousands faithful believers who held on to Apostles’ teachings passed away. The recent military coups, violent crashes, and the ISIS terrorist attacks have been shaking this nation where the East meets with the West. ]
Father, we pray:
- For the restoration of the power of the Early Church: May God greatly restore this nation and strengthen faith of the Christians and the Church, so that they live out beautiful testimonies and influences. May the Lord protect the believers in Turkey. Make them strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. May the Spirit of glory and of God rest on them. We pray that the Lord give them boldness to share their faith, the same way the apostle Paul did, to bring the gospel to Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, India, China, even to the Muslims who are farther away. (Ephesians 6:10, I Peter 4:13, 14).
- For the people to be set free from the bondage of erroneous religions: We pray that God would bless the Muslims by freeing them from the bondage of the lies and keep their hearts soft for the gospel. May God give them dreams and visions. May God send His messengers to preach the gospel through satellites and internet. Help them seek and find their salvation the Lord has prepared for them. Pray that the Lord would rescue them from the dominion of darkness and bring them into the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. (Colossians 1:13).
- For the increasing riots and terrorist attacks: We pray that God watch over the future development of Turkey, so that we may discern the destiny God has in mind for this nation and know how to intercede fervently for her. May the will of God be done in Turkey as it is in heaven.
- For Turkish President of Recep Tayyip Erdogan: Dear Lord Jesus, please forgive President Erdogan for his animosity of towards Israel. Forgive him for the angering opposition for the move of the US embassy into Jerusalem. Grant him Your mercy. Open his spiritual eyes to see Your love and power on the Cross. Like King Nebuchadnezzar, President Erdogan will acknowledge that You live forever, that Your dominion is an eternal dominion, that Your kingdom endures from generation to generation, that everything You do is right and all Your ways are just. May he praise and honor You and know that You are the Most High who is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth. May he cease abhorring your people so that he and his nation could find favor with You and enjoy the prosperity, wealth, peace and protection that come from You. (Daniels 4:32, 34). In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.
- Pray for Persecuted Pastor in Turkey :[Current Event: Pastor Brunson, an American pastor who has been serving many years at a church in Turkey, was arrested in March 2017, charged with plotting to overthrow the Turkish government. Recently, he has been transferred from Turkey prison to house arrest due to declining health. ]
Father, we lift up Pastor Brunson to Your throne room. We detest those charges that are without credible evidence, we decree a righteous vindication and release will come from the Hands of God. Father, we pray against demand of political prisoner swap leverage from Turkey. We ask for your forgiveness, Turkey had drifted away from You, please take away their hearts of stone, awaken her to Your Light and Hope. We trust that your righteous judgment will prevail and your servant will be proven innocent. His imminent health is restored by Jesus’ stripes that Pastor Brunson is healed. We pray for him and his family’s faith be magnified to the very end through Christ. ’God will bring down the wicked into the pit of decay; the bloodthirsty and deceitful will not live out half of their days. But as for me, I will trust in You.’ (Psalms 55:23). We pray the Power of revival will release Turkey onto the latter glory, In Jesus’ Name, we pray.
7.Japan: May God bless Japan with the great spiritual revival, raise up the younger generation for the great global harvest
[Background: On 6/18 Japan was hit by a magnitude 6 earthquake in northern Osaka which caused 3 deaths, wounded hundreds and damaged/collapsed many temples. Again, at the beginning of July, the combination of the seasonal rain and typhoon Babylon devastated western Japan causing more than 200 deaths in the worst floods in 30 years. Recently, many people suffer heatstroke and even death as over 100-degree weather continues for days… As natural disasters intensify in Japan in recent years, the island country filled with temples of idols is being shaken by God.]
- Give the grace of repentance: God awakened Japan with earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and floods. May God raise up the Japanese church leaders, repent for the crimes in the Second World War. Pray for Japan to repent from idol worshiping and reject any connection with the sun god.
- Light of Gospel enter into Japan: Proclaim the light of Gospel enter into the people and government, call on God to ‘pierce’ the dark forces that blind Japanese. Ask the Lord to open up this gospel wasteland in Japan and to shower down righteousness on Japanese.
- Stand in the gap: God want us to raise among nations a prayer army to intercede for Japan. Covering and healing prayers will help Japan soak in the love of God and bring healing to the wounds.
- Proclaim: Japan is the “sickle in the hands of the Lord” and will be a vessel for the Gospel harvest. The terrain of Japan is like a curved file.
- Pray for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe: Father, please bless Prime Minister Abe with strong body, soul and spirit, watching his coming and going. Bless him and all his cabinets with Your wisdom that they may work in one heart to handle the severe heat and flood recently causing much hardship; we believe PM Shinzo Abe will be a leader who fears the true God and be blessed with precious salvation!
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen! Grab much more info relating to uk live casino.