Content of Weekly Prayers (6/10)
|Prayer Category||Prayer Item|
|Pray Churches in East Coast|
|Go to Global 247 Prayer Wall|
Pray For Churches in East Coast
1 John 2:15-16 “Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world”
Daniel 9:20 “While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel and making my request to the Lord my God for his holy hill
Hebrews 12:26-27 “At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.” The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain”
We come before you to pray for Your beloved children, the church of the Lord Jesus Christ. We want to repent for our too comfortable lives where we have fallen from You and have become indifferent to the heart of the Lord. We no longer allow the Lord Jesus to take first place in our lives. Our ears ignore the pure truth of the Lord and we do not listen to Your warning to repent. We do not have the mind of suffering for the Lord so we fall into temptations of selfish desires, we compromise with the Lord, and we have no difference between speech acts and secular people. Lord, pity and forgive our sins.
Lord Jesus, you are righteous. Today, in many countries and societies, many churches are unable to be the light and salt, but instead are being persecuted. Lord, listen to the prayers and pleadings of Your children. Wake us up and release us from self-centered and coveted lives. Give us confidence, add to our strength, humble us, and give us the love of Your heart. Strengthen Your children to be courageous and prepared to accept all kinds of challenges. Today, there is shaking of the nations. They will be cleansed. In the midst of persecution and difficulties, give confidence and hope to the people so that they can continue to stand with the Lord, like the lily in the valley, swaying in the wind, white and fragrant.
Let the Father’s children always put the Lord before them because He is the center of our lives so we will not waver.
In the name of Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Bless the Church Leaders and Pastors
We pray for the church leaders, especially the following leaders of the East Coast Fire Wall (and your leaders who are not on the list):
- New York: Allen & Grace Chang, Deborah Yuan, Anna Chen, Amos & YingMei Mo
- New Jersey: David & Melody Peng, Tom & Julia, Stanley & Mabel Chung, Fred & Molica Hsu, Tony & Tina Chong
- Pennsylvania: George & Marliou Lu, Jewell Mathews, Emmanuel & Joula Tandean, Mike & Jill Edelman
- Maryland: YiNan & Esther Hu, LuSa & Tongli Su, Francis & Clara Chow, Tawei & Chun Cheng
- New Hampshire: Minh & Suzu Phan
- Texas: Ray & Ruth Chen
- Massachusetts: Rev Jeff & Jocelyn Shu
- Toronto: Steve Chua
- Georgia: Vanessa Battle
There are wisdom and strategies from above. Even when busy, there is always enough time to seek and be close to the Lord. Be strong and reach for the Lord’s heart and lead the flock.
Pray for the churches participating in 24/7 Prayer Wall
- We pray that the Lord will continue to move more children and churches to join the prayer wall and build a 24/7 prayer wall with height, breadth, defensive ability, and attack power to raise a prayer army, prepare the right tools, and undertake the glory of the coming glory!
- Bowne Street Community Church:Thank You Lord for supporting three pastors with His right hand and giving them His presence and power. May the Lord's heart be fulfilled in Zion church, and the Spirit of Lord be running freely in the Zion Church. May the church prosper, and the pastor, the congregation, and the council will be renewed and revived!
- 24 hr prayer center in New York: We declare that New York 24 Hour Prayer Center is an apostolic center full of grace, freedom. and life.
- Atlanta New Gate International Church: We welcome New Gate Church in Atlanta to join the East Coast 247 Fire Wall, together with the other East Coast churches, we have watched and prayed. May the Lord bless the New Gate Church and let everything flourish and the fire of prayer continue to burn.
- Bread of Life Christian Church in DC: In the Friday prayer meeting every week, help them collectively seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Bless their Sunday worship and guide them to cooperate with the operation of the Holy Spirit so that the Holy Spirit can guide their progress, so that the Lord will be glorified and more people will come to the meeting.
- Harvest International Center:May the Lord be with Pastor Hsu and Mrs. Hsu in Taiwan. Keep their bodies and minds healthy and strong, and keep them safe wherever they go. Wherever they go, let the children of the Lord be touched and revived by the Lord’s love. Their first love of the Lord will be restored and they will become the blessings of others.
- First Presbyterian Church of New Jersey: Pastor Peng and his wife will be departing for Taiwan on March 19 with Master Xu and other people. They will be visiting the aboriginal family in Taiwan then transferring to Japan to attend a reunion. Lord, guide them to lead the aboriginal family to the Lord. Open the way for them, undisturbed by attacks, so that they can go safely and let them experience the power of God’s power and receive anointing. Keep the whole church safe, happy, and strong during the pastor’s travel.
- Global “Fire Wall Message” Transmission Team: We pray that the fire of the altar will never cease. We pray that more brothers and sisters will join the 24/7 prayer wall to pray for the church, the shepherd, and the kingdom of the Lord.
- Remember Divine’s mother in the Philippines (Elena Sy). She is sick and very weak. Although she eats, she has no appetite. We announce in the name of the Lord that all diseases be reprimanded as we all lay our hands on Elena Sy and that her health be restored so that the name of the Lord is praised.
- We thank the Lord for the mission in Auckland was completed. Unity of the unity will continue to be preserved and the will of the Lord will be fulfilled.
Psalm 91:14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.”