Content of Weekly Prayers (3/11)
|Prayer Category||Prayer Item|
|Pray Churches in East Coast|
|Go to Global 247 Prayer Wall|
Pray For Churches in East Coast
Ephesians 4:2-3 “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.”
Philippians 2:4-5 “In humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset at Christ Jesus.”
Romans 13:8 “Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.”
Abba Father, thank you for Your trust in the church, for Your love and grace for Your children, and for your patience in waiting for us to grow up with the character of Jesus Christ so that we can bear the fruit of the Holy Spirit and live in grace.
Abba Father, it is time for the pastors, leaders, and brothers and sisters to learn from each other’s love, accepting one another and forgiving those who have hurt us, so that we can build a home of glory and love and a Christ-centered church that whoever enters the church can feel the love and security of the Father and be able to see it as a home and safe haven to rest in peace.
In the name of Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Bless the Church Leaders and Pastors
We pray for the church leaders, especially the following leaders of the East Coast Fire Wall (and your leaders who are not on the list):
- New York: Allen & Grace Chang, Deborah Yuan, Anna Chen, Amos & YingMei Mo
- New Jersey: David & Melody Peng, Tom & Julia, Stanley & Mabel Chung, Fred & Molica Hsu, Tony & Tina Chong
- Pennsylvania: George & Marliou Lu, Jewell Mathews, Emmanuel & Joula Tandean, Mike & Jill Edelman
- Maryland: YiNan & Esther Hu, LuSa & Tongli Su, Francis & Clara Chow, Tawei & Chun Cheng
- New Hampshire: Minh & Suzu Phan
- Texas: Ray & Ruth Chen
- Massachusetts: Rev Jeff & Jocelyn Shu
- Toronto: Steve Chua
We pray for the pastors to spend time with one another despite their busy lives, to communicate with each other, and to avoid contesting with evil. We bless all the servants of the Lord to truly love one another and be able to move toward the goal of uniting in Christ, bearing witness and making disciples, all this to make the Lord’s home stronger and full of joy and satisfaction of the heart.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pray for the churches participating in 24/7 Prayer Wall
- Bowne Street Community Church: We bless Bowne Street Community Church in the name of the Lord. Anoint the people to love and encourage each other. From the pastor, let there be a flow of peace and joy bathing the entire congregation of different languages and cultural backgrounds.
- Lamb of God Church of Pennsylvania: Thank You Lord for healing Pastor Lu’s body. We ask You to continue to heal her and send guardian angels to protect her and give her strength to help her fly over any difficulty and fully recover.
- 24 hr prayer center in New York: We declare in the name of Jesus that in the 24 hour prayer center in New York is will be called to fulfill its vision and anointing and be given a fiery heart and obedient spirit. It will be an apostolic center of powerful life and miraculous signs.
- Bread of Life Christian Church in DC: In the Friday prayer meeting every week, help them collectively seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Bless their Sunday worship and guide them to cooperate with the operation of the Holy Spirit so that the Holy Spirit can guide their progress, so that the Lord will be glorified and more people will come to the meeting.
- Harvest International Center: Lord, bless Pastor Hsu and his wife good health so that they can run the kingdom of the Lord without feeling tired and always experience the presence of the Lord. Let the brothers and sisters of the church do their parts, encouraging each other and walking with the pastor and his wife.
- Maryland Churches (Greater Washington DC River of life, Baltimore Emmanuel Church, Glory Gospel Church, New Heaven and Earth Assembly): Bless the churches of Maryland to look forward to the Lord’s leadership, receiving gifts of goodness from the Lord and preaching the name of the Lord to make children of the Lord.
- First Presbyterian Church of New Jersey: Lord, bless Pastor Peng, teachers, co-workers, and brothers and sisters in the church to have clear vision from the Lord and accomplish what He entrusted them with.
- Zahar Church in PA: Lord, we ask that You enrich the mind, soul, and spirit of the whole church. Let the church experience Your faithfulness and love.
- Global “Fire Wall Message” Transmission Team:
- Thank You Lord for Pastor Ruth can finally meet with her husband to serve the Lord together. I trust the Lord will bless them with grace upon grace and strength upon strength, bringing revival to Auckland.
- Lord, protect Pastor Ruth’s team, that at every participating church, it will be full of gifts and anointing from the Lord. They will mutually support each other, not giving Satan any opportunity, and be strong and courageous to fulfill the mission entrusted by the Lord.
- When Pastor Ruth and her team are working in the front lines, I ask that great angels be fighting alongside them, keeping them and their families safe from temptation and be healthy and strong.
Psalm 91:14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.”